Friday, January 14, 2011

12 things anyone can do to set themselves apart and lead others better!-part 6

#6- Look your best. I guess you know by now I live in girl world. Yes living with three women is like living with the fashion police. I love it when i'm ready to leave the house and head to the church and one of the Wideman girls will say... "You aren't going to wear that are you?" No sweetheart I just put this own to see if you'd catch me before I left the house.
A great question to ask yourself is "What’s your decade?" If you have the same hairstyle you had in High School you need a make over unless you just graduated. Get some young people on board to see if you are stuck in a past decade.
Represent your pastor wel, that's really what it's all about when it comes to your personal style! Find people your age in magazines. For me I like Men's Health there are plenty of stylish people my age in both casual and dress clothes that I can learn from. One of my goals is to not dress like I'm going through a mid-life crisis. A good rule to follow is when in doubt on how to dress, dress up. If you find yourself needing a fashion tuneup have a make over by some one trendy. You might even know a stylist in your church. I know 2 or 3. Another good thing to do is do your homework find a good TLC show on TV like "What Not To Wear" or "10 Years Younger" Study to show yourself approved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment