Friday, March 16, 2012

I Need Your Help With Some Blog Madness...

Each March, Tony Kumar @ MINISTRY-TO-CHILDREN.COM hosts a tournament of children’s ministry bloggers. It starts with a field of 68 and then they let the readers decide who will advances to the next round.  
Each year this blog has been nominated and thanks to wonderful readers like you, it's done very well. It's a tremendous blessing to know that people enjoy what I write.
This is all just for fun. This round will close on Sunday March 18th and the top four blogs in each bracket will advance. Please vote for me. I'm the #1 seed in the Eastern Regional. I'm also excited because 6 of my infuse folks also made it to the KIDMIN BIG DANCE. Kenny Conley (Ministry to Children) and Jenny Funderburke in the Midwest Regional, Sam Luce and Jason Martin in the West, Jared Massey (Smalltown Kidmin) and Gina McClain in the South.

No comments:

Post a Comment