Monday, March 19, 2012

I made it to the 2nd Round

Vote Here
As I wrote on an earlier post...each March, Tony Kumar @ MINISTRY-TO-CHILDREN.COM hosts a tournament of children’s ministry bloggers. It starts with a field of 68 and then they let the readers decide who will advances to the next round.  With your help I made it to the 2nd round. I am honored that you would vote for me and my blog.
Remeber this is all just for fun. Round 2 will close on Sunday March 25th and the top blog in each bracket will advance to the final 4. Please vote for me. I'm the #1 seed in the Eastern Regional and up against 3 strong and gifted #kidmin bloggers.  I'm also excited because all 6 of my infuse folks also made it to the 2nd round of this KIDMIN Sweet 16.  The only bad thing is they are going head to head. I hope you'll take a minute and vote for them too when you vote for me. They are... Kenny Conley (Ministry to Children) and Jenny Funderburke in the Midwest Regional, Sam Luce and Jason Martin in the West, Jared Massey (Smalltown Kidmin) and Gina McClain in the South.
Thanks again for helping me! Remeber you cn vote every day. Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment