Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Everyone Does Better With A Coach-part 3





Here are 3 wonderful leaders I got to spend 2 great years with but the cool thing I realize I will be in the lives of those I coach for ever. I've gotten to walk through life with these guys on subjects and opportunities beyond infuse. Life is all about relationships. Infuse is an opportunity to surround yourself with relationships for life. Tried of learning alone join me for infuse.

There are 5 more spaces for infuse 5 that will start in September for more information or to download an application go to http://www.jimwideman.com/infuse.html

Want to win a free 6 months of infuse? Leave a comment on today's post and let me know why you should be selected. 




Infuse has impacted every single area of my ministry. I am a stronger leader and a more effective minister because of the time that I have spent with Brother Jim and kidmin leaders from across the US. The conference calls, retreats, and daily on-line interaction make this an unforgettable experience. I will always be grateful for how Bro Jim has impacted my life.  
Jen Galley, MN

My time in Infuse with Bro. Jim has been some of the most strategic and rewarding personal and ministry development I've had. From the phone calls to the retreats, I always walked away refreshed, challenged and ready to take ministry to a new level.
Kenny ConleyAustin, TX

"Infuse was and still is the best investment I have made in growing as a leader. Jim's mentoring and the relationships created with the other people in Infuse is priceless.
Infuse helped me to start being a leader worth following. Jim's mentoring really helped me grow as a leader at the church and with our local network. Our local children's network is now stronger than ever, and we are all helping each other to grow."
Keith Warfield
Grace Church














No comments:

Post a Comment