Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Why I Go to Conferences... Part 6...Illuminate Nashville

In an earlier post on this subject I wrote... l attend conferences for these reasons. Number one to learn. Number two to network and meet people and number three to find resources and helps to aid my ministry. The forth reason I attend conferences are that it is good to get away and listen to God. Last but not least I attend conferences to be exposed to bigger vision.  This Saturday I get to take part in a wonderful 1 day event for volunteers created by my good friend and student Kenny Conley. It's called Illuminate and it's an affortable event just for volunteers. So far more than 500 #kidmin folks will be there and the cool thing is all 5 of these reasons will happen at the same time and the best part is I'll get to give out and take in at the same time. I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment