Monday, February 11, 2013

Have You Ever Thought About Being A Part of Infuse?


I've always heard that you can't have your cake and eat it too. But I have been blessed for most of my ministry to have the best of both worlds. I've had the privilege of working in a local church doing life with people on a regular basis while also getting to train and help others be better leaders. In 2007 I launched a new approach to training kidmin leaders and offered a conference alternative that I call infuse. This 6 month coaching and mentoring program has been the most fulfilling thing I've ever done in ministry beside working at a local church.
There's no way you can take people at all different stages and levels of leadership and teach them all you know about a subject and meet their needs in a 45 minutes to 1 hour breakout session. Most keynote messages give you even less time. The frustration of blowing in, blowing up, and blowing out made me look for a better way to pass on what I've learned after 30 plus years of leading some of America's largest and most effective Children's Ministries. 

Since the very first group I've had the privilege of working with some of the finest and most dynamic young leaders in Children's, Student and Family Ministry. I am so excited about this class of infuse so far and I have just a few more spaces for the September 2013 to March 2014 session. Infuse includes 4 conference calls, 2 two-day retreats here in beautiful Murfreesboro, TN (outside of Nashville) and access to me and my coaches (all who have been through infuse themselves) daily on a special online forum.

 You can download your application here plus read more about infuse.

So what are you waiting for send in your application today once you're approved I'll let you know how to pay. The deadline for registration is July 1st but this group will fill up before the deadline. Still not convinced? Here's what a few of my past infusers have to say about this experience.


"Infuse allowed me to ask tough Children's Ministries leadership questions.  The answers I received were accurate, direct and full of wisdom which helped me move our ministry to a new level.  I would strongly recommend this experience to any rookie or veteran C.M. Leader who is serious about leading a ministry of excellence." Kris Smoll, Director of Discovery Land - Appleton Alliance Church - Avg weekly attendance 3,000



"My favorite part of Infuse is definitely the retreat. Getting one-on-one time with Jim & his family and connecting personally with kids pastors from around the country is invaluable.  Adding 30 days of coaching and a conference call for about the cost of any other conference makes the one month version of Infuse the most attractive coaching option Jim's ever offered." - Christopher Sykes, @kidminchris

"Being mentored by Jim through Infuse has been the "shot in the arm" I needed to keep me enthusiastic about Children's Ministry!  I had been serving for 15+ years when I joined, but there were still plenty of things I learned.  Being able to talk with the group about issues in my ministry and getting both their advice and Jim's input was a huge blessing.  I was pushed to go outside my comfort zone in ministry and encouraged to rethink how and why I did so many things.  You'll grow tremendously from your Infuse experience!" -Kathy King Minister to Children, FBC Opelika, AL

"Sitting under the wisdom and and teaching of Brother Jim for this experience will greatly equip you to lead whatever God might be placing in front of you in the future.  If you want to be do greater things in the future, you better be prepared for greater things." -Jonathan Mitchell, Demotte, IN

"Infuse has had a tremendous effect on both my ministry and my personal life.  Bro. Jim doesn't just give you the tools to move further faster, he moves the starting line, allowing you to benefit from his 30+ years of ministry.  Through Infuse, I've avoided unnecessary mistakes and have been given new perspective to make healthier decisions, both at home and at church." -Jared Massey, Smalltown Kids Ministry

"Conferences are great - you get an intense amount of training in a shotgun style delivery. Infuse is better! You still get an intense amount of training, but it is designed specifically for leaders! The level of access and information received from Bro. Jim through the coaching phone call and retreats is unparalleled anywhere in Kidmin! Infuse is an opportunity to experience exponential growth in your leadership journey. I learned more in my time with Bro. Jim in infuse than several years of conferences combined. Being able to walk through this leadership experience with other great leaders just adds to the learning opportunity. Relationships are developed, experience is gained, and you will not be the same as when you started. I cannot say enough about the value of being a part of infuse!  Not everyone can afford the full infuse experience - this shortened time Bro. Jim is offering is a unique opportunity to reap the benefits from infuse, but makes it more accessible. If you were considering a conference for this year--reconsider. You will get more bang for your buck with this one-month session with Bro. Jim." -Spencer Click, Bethel Temple, Hampton, VA

"The time I spent with Bro. Jim in Infuse was invaluable! With each interaction during my Infuse experience, from the retreats, to the calls, to the homework, I gained more and more confidence not only in my ability to be a successful Children's Pastor but to take our Ministry to the next level.  I can honestly say that the wisdom and insight that Bro. Jim shares during the Infuse experience will change your life forever!  It was the best decision I've made!  #Blessed"- Tony Giordano, 7HillsChurch


"Don't miss a great opportunity to gain wisdom and insight from one of the best and most innovative leaders in children's ministry! Infuse will help you will grow as a leader and minister. This is a great cost for something that will benefit you personally and professionally! You will not regret joining Infuse and having an opportunity to learn from Jim Wideman.

*I would love to do Infuse again in the future, it was a fantastic experience!" -Lynne Payne, First Wesleyan Church, Tuscaloosa, AL


more to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment