Monday, December 02, 2013

Is Infuse worth it? You bet cha!

Infuse is a great mentoring experience for anyone who is just beginning in ministry or has been in ministry ten years plus.  Jim takes the time to individually work with you and to grow you as a leader. He is a man who loves the Lord with all is heart.  You will know it the moment you first encounter him.  He is authentic and practical in helping you recognize where you are as a leader.  By putting in the work, you will grow in time management, in your relationships with others, in evaluations, in accountability, and much, much, more.  He has helped guide me through a difficult situation in ministry by giving me advice and encouragement along the way. 

God has gifted him in helping to lead me to a higher level of leadership.  I'm so thankful that God has placed Jim in my life as a mentor and a coach.  The time you spend is invaluable.  You will have friendships and connections with others that will last a lifetime.  Infuse is the single best thing I have invested in to grow as a leader.

Jason Underhill
Nashville, TN



I entered Infuse in my 3rd year of being a kids’ pastor and I was clueless. Bro Jim took my cluelessness and added his wisdom and his vision from his lifetime of experience. Infuse is the quickest and most efficient way to gain leadership skills and grow your ministry. Bro Jim will inspire you, challenge you, pray for you and empower you to be the leader God made you to be. Join Infuse and watch how God uses Bro Jim to change your life. 

Jeremy M.
Winchester, VA


Being coached in Infuse helped me in every facet of life. Not only am I better children's pastor, but a better dad, husband and Christ follower. Infuse was also a catalyst for me to improve my physical health. 

The principles I learned and implemented from Brother Jim helped me to go from being on staff at a church of less than 200 to being on staff at a church of over 5000. I couldn't have made that transition without the things I learned in Infuse.

Everyone needs a coach. I strongly suggest you consider Brother Jim and the Infuse program to help you go to the next level. 

Jason Martin
Applevalley, MN




for more information and to download an application for the March 2014 or September 2014 session click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment