Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Still not convinced? Here's more about infuse

Infuse has propelled me to be a better follower of Christ, strengthened my relationship with my wife, molded me into being a better father and leader for the next generation.

Kendall H.
Tulsa, OK




Infuse is a unique and life-changing experience for anyone in Kids, Student, or Family Ministry. Being a part of Infuse gave me confidence to lead the way that God has called me to. I gained practical knowledge that has helped me manage my time effectively, lead my staff and volunteers with love and care, and create goals and follow through on them with an achievable plan. I highly recommend this to anyone who is looking to develop their skills and grow their ministry. 

Sara Richards
Minneapolis, MN



Infuse is one of the best things I’ve done in kidmin.  Nowhere else can you get individualized attention from a master of the trade as well as networking with others who are just like you.  As a  children’s pastor who’s felt completely isolated before this is the best way not to feel alone and bring your ministry to the next level.
David R
Montgomery, AL


for more information and to download an application for the March 2014 or September 2014 session click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment