Thursday, October 04, 2012

Thanks to all who bought my ONLY144 deal!


I have been overwhelmed by the response to my deal on ONLY144.com this week.  It has been truly incredible to see.  

It's proof that when you willing to help others that God will bless beyond your wildest dreams.  I never imaged that my entire collection of leadership resources would literally be sent all around the world.  WOW what a wonderful response!

There's only a few hours remaining to get this deal...and I hope you can take advantage.

It really is a SWEEEEET deal and It won't be arround much longer.

Visit http://www.only144.com before NOON eastern today.  The folks at ONLY144 will take good care of you.  Rachel is their customer service gal and she is awesome to work with if you need any help.

I hope these leadership resources are a blessing for you, your volunteers, your church, and most importantly that they inspire your Children's Ministry to your next level of leadership.
I also want to thank all my friends who send emails, tweets and blog posts to help spread the word as well as everyone who took advantage of the savings, Kidmin style.

Enjoy!  Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment