Thursday, August 01, 2013

Need A Coach?

The truth is we all do! Over the last 7 years coaching has changed my life! Why not checkout infuse! Today I will kick off my new infuse plus group these are all folks who have gone through infuse and want more (Some this will be their 4th infuse experience) September 1st I'll begin another group of 30 to start the infuse program. Infuse 7. Due to the incredible demand and to not have folks on a year's waiting list I'll be starting a new group this March (Infuse 8) so folks don't have to wait until next September to begin. Everyone does better with a coach. It's true in sports and true in ministry too. I hope you'll check into it! get all the scoop @ www.jimwideman.com

Got questions? Feel free to post them here or email me @ theclub@jimwideman.com

There are things I've learned I want to pass on to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment