Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Happy Birthday Yancy!

Thirtythree years ago today I heard the three little words that changed my life forever ... "It's a girl!" Just like that I became a Dad for the very first time. That day was one of the most life changing and wonderful days of my life! To be honost every day since then has been pretty special because of the gift of that little girl in my life. Of all the titles, accomplishments and awards I've been given getting to be Yancy's Dad is the greatest honor that could ever be given to me. I'm so thankful for the woman of God she is. She's also a wonderful Mom, wife, sister and daughter. I have also had the honor of working with her and I can say that she's the hardest working employee I've ever had. She serves on my board at Jim Wideman Ministries and I'm amazed at the Godly wisdom that she brings to her old Dad.
I love her heart for God, her love for God's people, the faithfulness to the call on her life, and the way she loves her family but most of all I'm thankful that of all the men in the world God choose me to be her Daddy! So Happy Birthday Yancy Pants! I sure do love you! Thanks for being you!

Today only Yancy is having a 50% off sale at her webstore just use the code Birthday and you get the gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment