What a wonderful way to begin a New Year if you are an Alabama fan! My Congratulations to all the players and coaches and fans everywhere. There is a lot of life lessons you can take away from this team...
1. To win consistently takes extreme focus and sacrifice.
2. It also takes support and encouragement from your family and teammates.
3. You can't rest on past accomplishments you have to keep your prospective right and get better every day.
4. Play as a team you'll be better than your own abilities alone
5. Work hard
6. When folks leave reload...people want to be a part of a vision and strategy
7.Enjoy the win but get back to work...
Thank you guys for a terrific season and for winning back to back National Championships!