Sunday, March 04, 2012

Yancy needs your help!


Exciting news: I’ve been selected as a finalist in the 2012 About.com Readers’ Choice Awards. I was nominated for BEST INDIE SOLO ARTST! I need your help to win this award. It is completely fan vote based. So, if you could go Vote here: http://christianmusic.about.com/od/ReadersChoice/tp/2012-Readers-Choice-Awards-Nomination.htm Fan voting is NOW OPEN and will remain open until March 21st. Everyone can vote once per day. Winners will be announced on March 30th. While you’re there you can choose to post a link on your facebook page and also tweet out a message to your friends. Please spread the word and help others learn they can vote too. I greatly appreciate you taking time to do this for me. I know your time is valuable. Your belief and support of me is a precious gift in my life. Thank you sincerely!
YANCY

No comments:

Post a Comment